Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Adolfo - Post 2

Monday 13th was our first day in the St. John's Manhattan Campus. Everyone was so happy. We had some directions and announcements. Then, we got to know the University staff responsible for our professional development along the program.

As a teacher myself, I can understand the challenge they accepted. It is a tough job to tutor a group of experienced teachers that might (or not) have some fossilized mindsets.

Nevertheless, I can feel the enthusiasm on both sides. Of course not everything is a bed of roses and there is hard work ahead. I do appreciate all the effort and support that people from St. John's have been providing. I'm certain that I will return to my country a better teacher.

But the time is short and we have to engage to make it. Thank you St. John's!

No comments:

Post a Comment