Monday, February 17, 2014

Post 3 - Guerreiro

THE INCREDIBLE CENTRAL PARK

I am from a tropical country and the very first time I saw a snow storm here in New York City it scared me a lot. However, after a month resisting theses crazy low temperatures I'm kind of getting used to it. I've leatned how to appreciate the beauty in all this, try to understand how life goes on during the winter months and enjoy this moments in every detail.
People usually say that Central Park is one of the most beautiful places to visit in New York City - now I bet it is. The Central Park was different every visit I've made, and that is exactaly what caught my eyes. The architecture and nature mach so kindly that we would forget about time and life problems in there.
Experts assured that this winter was one of the most severe winters New York City had in the lates 2 decades... and by being here now I could walk throughout the Central Park conpletely white, full of snow, its lake iced and few lives on the trees. The first picture was kind of sad for me, but now it turned out a magic set of textures and colors. No one would ever be disappointed after a few steps around the Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment