Monday, February 10, 2014

Post 4.Gomes_Paula Janaina

Brooklin Bridge

The Brooklin Bridge has always been a symbol for me...

The Brooklyn Bridge is a bridge in NY and It is one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States. Completed in 1883, it connects the boroughts of Manhatan and Brooklyn by spanning the East River. It has a main span of 1,595.5 feet (486.3 m), and was the first steel-wire suspension bridge constructed.

It's beautiful landmark of New York City, it is shown in many movies, for the people It's just a way to go, but for me The Brookling Bridge is a symbol of a conquer.

I used to say to myself..."The day I cross it...I'll be fulfiling a dream"... 

I will never forget the emotion, the city lights...

It's the symbol of a conquer, since  I've always wanted to study here, to know the places, even if, it were just for a week  and I couldn't afford an exchange. The PDPI program has promoted this chance in my life...

That's why for me to cross the bridge was so amazing, as if all my dreams could come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment