Thursday, February 20, 2014

DEUS - Post 6



Hello Everyone,
It is time to thank all the PDPI professors and coordinators for everything they have done in order to give us support to teach our students in Brazil,which includes motivating them to learn English, as well as, give the students some tools to understand the process of learning a new language.
I would like to thank all the professors at ST. John's, specially Ann Marie Tamayo, who was my teacher in the English Refinement Classes during six weeks and gave me knowledge about the American culture and the English language itself.
Special thanks to professor Aaron Royer, who sent me hundreds of  Emails in the beginning of this program and gave all his best to make everything to be all right.
I would like to express my thankfulness for everyone who has made this program become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment