Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Post 4 - Guerreiro

I don't know if it is the winter or the whole memories we will always have about that sad day. I don't know if it is the so hard security Americans show all the time or the very way they designed the place... But all I could affirm about the visit I've made to the 9/11 Memorial is that it was a quite special moment I had in NYC - delicate, full of emotion and still that sad.
It was extremely windy by the end of that afternoon, too cold and lots of people from all over the world walking aroud, taking pictures, some praying and others just reflecting about that all. The big 2 giant structures once there, are now beautiful pools with hundreds of names, lost lives that families will never forget.  It was a single moment when I could come back in time and remember how was life before it all, and conect to my life in here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment