Sunday, February 9, 2014

Post 4 Lorena Coelho

Super Bowl Boulevard,
Hey everybody! You know what?! I do recommend you guys to have the Super Bowls Boulevard’s experience. This was one of the funniest things I’ve done in NY. A lot of interesting people, from different countries, going back and forward; great artists performing on the streets, also in the main stage; teens enjoying the giant slide… thousands of things running at the same time.



But the greatest thing was the “Blondies” concert (FREE!!!), can you believe that? After all amusement, when I couldn’t thing anything else happening… my friend Livia and I just run into a wonderful performance of a group singing the Beattles (Meettles) on the subway station. It was a party until the police says “Stop!” and we went home. The city which never sleeps was left behind us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment