Monday, February 10, 2014

Post 4 - TELES

One of the activities we were invited to participate in was the volunteer work. I was in the Queens' team. The work consisted in separate fruits and vegetables to share with some people in need there. It was so special to feel that I could help anyway. It was also great to notice that other people do this regularly and with such a passion and giving their best to make other people's day better.

I am really thankful that there are so many people and companies that not only cares about themselves, but still make time to take care of others. Those moments make me so thankful to God, also, because I believe he creates this motivation and goodness in those volunteer's hearts.

I am totally willing to motivate my students to do those kinds of practice in order to make them care about people around them.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Luiza, my turn hasn`t arrived yet, but I`m sure I`m going to appreciate it as much as everybody did. Great experience, isn`t it!!!

    ReplyDelete