Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Post 3 - Lorena Coelho



Hello Everybody,
DAC – D’Angelo Center
I couldn’t finish this week without expressing my feelings about St John`s Queens Campus, even though we didn’t go inside some places as the church, science labs, teachers' room… I could see amazing things as the hall for students, for me it was unique. The students were reading, studying, using computers, sleeping, chating… while everybody was immersed on their “own world” , there was a student playing the piano. Observing the hall, it seemed to me that nobody cared, but that song made the environment calm and relaxing to them.  

Another place that got my attention was the gym, most of our students in Brazil dream about a place like that. Its wonderful floor, everything clean and well preserved, huge and so beautiful. I could see my students enjoying that place, screaming and competing too…

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy as much as you can all these places 'cause they represent a unique experience in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, this has been, as you said Marvio, unique.

    ReplyDelete