Sunday, February 16, 2014

Post 6... For you that believe in God and in dreams, Natividade


For you that believe in God and in dreams

When I arrived in New York, I found everything different than I imagined even I having been here in United States four times. I visited many places: Statue of Liberty, American Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art, National Museum of the American Indian, Central Park, and many other places and everything so beautiful and attractive, in my opinion. Here made new friends and colleagues, improve my English, I confess that I would like to learn more, but I learned little more. I don’t want to be the best, just want to be better, this is important for me. Now my time here is finishing and my country wait for me, my family, friends, church, and my students too. I’m sure that I’ll come back to Brazil better than when I arrived, this is makes me happy. And God? Can you ask me?

He dreamed it all first and He gave me strength, help, security, grace, health, many time happiness and sadness too because this makes part of the human life. In Castanhal before I left one day a friend asked me: What’s city are you going? I said that I am going to New York. Then he said: Really? I don’t know why everybody want to come New York, and did you chose? I told him: Yes, I chose without even knowing I was coming here, yet, in fact my God and I made the choice, of course. God is faithful, perfect, and powerful. Our words have power and God can everything in our lives. I am grateful to Jesus Crist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment