Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Post 04

The memorial 09/11.
I went out to visit the memorial. I took a walk from the St John University to there. First I passed in St. Paul's Chapel. I was impressed with the place. In it I could feel gratitude, a join and especially love for others.
Through photos, objects on exhibition and the stories I felt how important the chapel was for people who were voluntary in the days after the attack  in  09/11. I was thrilled and I guarantee that change happened in me after that visit.
After that I went to visit the memorial. Its kind a place of reflection, change and hope. I was impressed with the serenity of the place, however you were cold, tired or worried, the place made ​​us think about our family, friends and in the others. What a fantastic experience I had visiting the Memorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment