Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Post 5 - Souza


Hi!!!

Everyone has a special reason for choosing a place for posting and sharing ideas! This week I will share my experience at Washington Irving High School visit. This is a public school that receives students from New York City.

As soon as my friends and I arrived at school, a teacher came to receive us and guided us to the classrooms. All classes were very interesting, but the way the students sit were different from one another.  I could notice that the subject teacher was teaching interfere the way the chairs, tables or desks were organized. Teachers in New York have many resources for teaching; they have all they need inside their classroom!! Wow!!! That’s wonderful! I wish Brazilian public schools could be the same!!!

Concerning to methodology, teachers guided students to achieve their goals. There was no answer for them, just other questions for making them reflect about the problem.

Outside the classrooms, there were many panels with students’ projects exposition! Wonderful!!!

Finally, it was a great experience to be there and to know  how teachers manage their classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment