Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Post 4 - Livia Tavares - NYC Ballet

Last Tuesday, my classmates and I went to see NYC Ballet at Lincoln Center. We arrived early so we had the chance to take some pictures around the hall and appreciate that wonderful building. The place is awsome and I`ve never imagined to be in an impresive theater like that before. I walked upstairs and I tried to observe every detail. The performance started at exctatly on time and the orchestra played flawlessly. I got impressed with the ballet dances moving like birds in the air. During the performance my friends and I cried, laughed and had a lot of fun. I started to imagine my students watching a performance like that with the orchestra playing live for them. They`d love! Unfortunately they don`t have this kind of performance in their city. After the show ended we were so overwhelmed that we started dancing. We were all inspired by that unforgetable night together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment