Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Post 7 - Macedo dos Santos

We are in the last week. PDPI has changed the way I think about teaching and learning English. I came thinking that wasn't possible having communicative English classes in a public school. Now, I know that listening and speaking are important skills to include in our curricula. Before I priorized only Reading skill. So, as a teacher since 1993, after I have spending six weeks in this wonderful city, I feel more prepared to be a better person and professional. I go back to Brazil seeing new possibilities to apply to my students what I learned here through Blog and Weebly site and make difference in their lives. I'm much motivated and inspirated! Thanks classmates, thanks teachers, thanks Aaron and staff for this important and valuable experience in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment