Friday, February 21, 2014

Post 3 - Heliene Silva

Once upon a time there was a lonly girl sitting by the edge of the Hudson Rive to watch the sunset; she used to go there every single day, she used to have some minutes on her own, she used to wonder about how could bridges conect so many places and people... that girl was me.
My favorite place the first time I came to NYC  was a bench by the Hudson, I couldn't stop stering at the Brooklin Bridge from down there, but I can't say now why I haven't  ever tried to cross that way.
This time was quite different: I finally have crossed the Brooklyn Bridge! It's winter, very windy and very cold, but the colors, lights, sounds and the whole moviment over there were so exciting that just after this view of the city I could really feel conected to the Big Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment