Thursday, February 13, 2014

Post 6 - MARQUES

       The Beatles - An enrichment experience in the universe of the music 


       It's hard to choose what places, gardens, parks, museums, memorials we talk about. I have seen during my stay in NYC, a fabulous place to be visited with thousands of hundreds of people trying to capture memorable memories for their lives.
       The exhibition about The Beatles was the winner. The places made me think how famous they were. You feel inspired with such beautiful songs they composed that made hit. The pictures, documentaries, records proves the dimension of their success throughout  the world. In their country ( United Kingdom) they were considered super stars. They were honored by the Queen Elisabeth II and became Members of the Most Honorable Order of the British Empire. 
       I had the privilege to observe some objects such as: drums, albums, videos, microphone and other stuff. I was dumbfounded with this unique experience because I had a chance to play in a band, listened to some lyrics and tried to sing a song even without knowing the lyrics by heart. I saw myself as a Beatlemania for an instant as those who were their followers of that band in the 60's and 70's. The denomination of Beatlemania justifies itself by the fact that the fans cried, shouted and went crazy. The show, definitely, was a true success. 
       If you are a The Beatles`s songs fan Lincoln Memorial is the right place to go and appreciate and you can immortalize the Beatles`s career and their personal lives using the just a camera . I recommend because I was there and  it worth seeing so many things about The Beatles.     
          

No comments:

Post a Comment