Friday, February 21, 2014

Post 2 - Heliene Silva

I really believe that people must visit as much museums as it is possible in their lives. There's no doubt that a museum experience will teach you more than any lecture, movies or paper; it's a very effective way to learn anything you want. Museums inspire - they provide singular reinterpretations over time.
And if a person can ever have the thrill of a life inside a museum, it would be at the American Museum of Natural History, a magic place. We can see many differents exhibitions of a suite of subjects and from different pespectives. I particulary love the exhibition named PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, because I've always loved learning about where we've came from and where we are going - actually, it was exactly where I spend a long time of my visit at the AMNH.
All the animals I could see, the readings I could taste and the experience I had were fascinating. To visit AMNH was a pretty impressive moment here in NYC, and I would recommend everyone to visit it and have a very nice time in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment