Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Post 5-Gomes_Paula Janaina

The Phantom of the Opera

A disfigured musical genius, hidden away in the Paris Opera House, terrorizes the opera company for the unwitting benefit of a young protégée whom he trains and loves....

That´s the most famous musical of Broadway of all times! I´ve Always liked musicals.

On October, 10th I´ve made a Project called Broadway Night at Escola Nossa Senhora do Sagrado Coração, it´s a catholic school. We celebrated the School 50th anniversary with the ten most famous musicals of the last five decades.

One of them was The Phantom of the Opera...

I had never had the opportunite to go to Broadway Theater, but I rehearsed and prepared the Lesson Plan Project based on the main lyrics of the musicals, vídeos and scenes.

It was amazing!

The PDPI gave the chance to see The Phantom of The Opera.

I cried a lot... I remembered everything that happened...my english studies, the difficulties to make the test and the victory...





No comments:

Post a Comment