Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Souza Post 6


This week I would like to share my first experience on seeing Lion King Musical. Well, there are no words that convey the meaning for what I felt when the show started. The customs the artist wore, the way they sang and danced all Lion King Movie songs were spectacular. Can you imagine the Lion King story being told in a musical!! Well, and the giraffes, they were such a dreaming, beautiful, elegant walking on the stage… And the scenery, perfect…perfect…

Well, but  it was after a tempestuous situation …

 
 
First, I thought it was very easy to see the show because in my opinion it was a little bit expensive, but when we decided going, I was disappointed because the cheapest tickets were sold out. So we had to look for tickets on the internet, and I started being desperate because there were fewer available places during that week.
However, after checking again on the internet we noticed there were about thirty available tickets. As fast as we could, we took the subway and went to buy the tickets. After taking them in our hands we had lunch in a fantastic place called Hard Rock Café.

Well, it was exactly two o´clock the show began. Imagine a crowded theater, many kids with their parents. They had fun and so do we. Kids laughed a lot, because it was funny. We loved it!!!
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment