Monday, February 17, 2014

Guerreiro - Volunteering

We live in a world full of problems that even if governments and professionals try to meet people's need, they would never do: the world would never be perfect for everybody.
Volunteering is one way to try to help the world we live in, one learns how to make the difference to the people's lives who don't have a better oportunity.
City Harvest's Mobile Market was a chance to gain new languages skills, knowledge and a unique experience. I could felt valued while making part of a team, and that's what is really worth in all these: doing voluntering work to benefit others you gain much more than you give.
Maybe, by the time I get back to Brazil, I could engage my students into a volunteering project. My city is suffering a lot with the most harmful flooding ever, so that there are many people who need help and it can be a nice chance to start a volinteering project at my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment