Sunday, February 16, 2014

Freitas - Post 5

Hi, guys! 

Last week of PDPI starting today and I take this opportunity to post about an interesting experience: a visit at Washington Irving High School. It was a novelty for me to know and follow an American school for a short period, its operation. I watched six different classes, for fifteen minutes each. I confess that I find thought more participatory, most motivated students, what I witnessed was a very similar situation with the Brazilian reality. It is clear that school conditions (physical and material) are better, but the students are very similar.


Classes I attended, the most interesting was the French. A well-equipped class with dictionaries, computer, digital whiteboard and teachers who aroused the interest of students. They were very excited about our presence.


Anyway, it was a very pleasant and professional experience relevant to my point. Let me make a suggestion for the next class that was chosen a class to be monitored for a single day. I think it would be more profitable.

See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment