Saturday, February 15, 2014

Post 5 - Sousa, Leonario Antonio

          Man and Nature in a perfect tune : A precious ancient lesson to learn it ! 



Undoubtedly National Museum of American Indian visit was so great for me because I could learn about the Indians' values and all these features made me think about the relationship between the Modern Man  and Nature. It is need to afirm: 'The Indians have always been a lover of nature and a close observer of their many moods.' This passage shows us how important  the Nature and all of its elements are in our lives but unfortunately the modern man has not got in touch with the Nature. Even those negative aspects I still believe in the mankind awakening and We will be in a perfect tune with the Nature again. I hope so !









No comments:

Post a Comment