Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Post 5 - Guerreiro

This was our 5th week in New York City and finally I had a taste of the American Education system in a public teens school - we went to a morning observation visit at LAGUARDIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE.
I WAS AMAZED! It is completely diferente from my reallity of everyday teach life and ambience. The school is so beautiful, very cozzy and so interesting for its students that I felt kind of envy of their organization. I wish Brazil could offer the same chance the U.S.A. gives to the people who live in this country.
I know that not all schools here are the same - technology, space, and organization change from school to school as well as it happens in Brazil - in spite of that, I still felt very excited to get back to Brazil and share all this experence with my students and co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment